Tradition of Excellence Book 2 - Bb Clarinet
Tradition of Excellence by Bruce Pearson and Ryan Nowlin is a comprehensive and innovative curriculum designed to appeal to today’s students. The music; the dynamic look; the scope and sequence; the tools for differentiated instruction; the smooth pacing with careful review; and the included INTERACTIVE Practice Studio™ make Tradition of Excellence the fastest growing band method today!
Tradition of Excellence Bb Clarinet Book 2
Tradition of Excellence, Bb Clarinet Book 2 is a flexible performance-centred band method that seamlessly blends classic and contemporary pedagogy, instrument-specific DVD's, and the cutting-edge interactive practice studio technology. Bruce Pearson and Ryan Nowlin present a systematic comprehensive musicianship curriculum that is second-to-none.
- Time-tested approaches
- Three unique starting systems
- Differentiated instruction and learning allowing you to customize your teaching
- Pedagogically sound two-page lessons
- Sounds-before-symbol rhythm introduction
- Scales, technical studies, chop builders, warm-ups, rhythm studies, and sight-reading
- Solos, duets, rounds, band pieces, and ensembles, including three built-in concert programs
|Subtitle||Comprehensive Band Method|
|Composer||Bruce Pearson & Ryan Nowlin|
|Series||Tradition of Excellence|